Today’s factories need a holistic, agile approach to industrial IoT, and PAC RADAR names MindSphere "Best in Class" for cloud-centric industrial IoT platforms.
As more digital technologies like IoT, AI, AR and cloud computing are implemented on the industrial factory floor, the value of these technologies is attracting more attention and enthusiasm among digital leaders and innovators.
In today's industrial environments, agility and the ability to scale efficiently is critical. Download the report for complete vendor evaluation and positioning.
PAC RADAR analyzed the strengths of MindSphere, which makes it a leading vendor:
- Focus on building digital twins around products, production and in-service processes, which is a core element of MindSphere today
- Integration of Siemens portfolio, including with PLM (Teamcenter), Industrial Edge, MOM/MES (Opcenter) and the low-code application development platform Mendix
- Progress in shifting software portfolio to the cloud and offering it in SaaS mode, highlighted by launch of Siemens Xcelerator
- Strong focus on building an industrial app store/marketplace for the industry
- Deeper strategic partnership with SAP to offer joint solutions around ERP, PLM and IoT