Among the technical domains where Siemens offers autonomous driving-related solutions:
- Low-power, high performance system-on-chip development with pre-silicon validation
- Autonomous driving compute platform emulation with form-factor configuration for sensor fusion and low-power consumption
- Embedded software development, automation, testing and release management
- Control algorithms for machine learning, sensor fusion and path planning
- Sensor development for automotive environment and performance optimizations
- Integration of complex electrical subsystems considering sensor durability and reliability
- Optimization of electrical/electronics (EE) vehicle architectures for distributed software and network communication
- Validation and verification of autonomous systems at vehicle and occupant level with virtual environments synthesizing millions of real-world scenarios with digital twins to ensure regressive and rare safety-critical test coverages.
Read more in this whitepaper by Piyush Karkare, Director of Global Automotive Industry Solutions at Siemens PLM Software.