Modern aircraft systems, such as electrical flight control systems and in-flight entertainment systems, require more power, have more electrical content, and have higher compliance risk due to increased complexity. Current methods for verification and analysis rely on fragmented data and are typically conducted manually using drawings and spreadsheets after the major electrical design work is complete. Capital’s advanced analysis and reporting capabilities help address both of these challenges. Built-in electrical load analysis can verify the complete power system for all flight phases while template-driven report generation presents the results in an easy to understand document.
Aerospace program benefits of electrical analysis & certification
This video will show benefits of analysis and certification for aerospace electrical systems can be done:
- Accurate analysis and reporting help to mitigate compliance risks
- Analyze electrical load data for the power system for all flight phases
- Eliminate late state design iterations
- Understandable and effectively utilized reports with configurable templates
- Design changes reflected in new reports always showing most up-to-date information