This solution guide introduces the benefits and capabilities of Simcenter Fluids and Thermal simulation software tools and modules.
Explore computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and computational chemistry simulation tools to suit a wide range of applications including external aerodynamics, multiphase and reacting flows, electronics cooling analysis, material property predictions and many more.
Innovate better products, faster with CFD and computational chemistry software
Simcenter™ software fluids and thermal solution domain is serving engineers from computer-aided design (CAD) designers to CFD analysts, from aerodynamicists to electronics thermal experts.
Our mission is to tear down the boundaries of engineering siloes and enable you to leverage CFD simulation across disciplines and product development cycles.
Simcenter and other Siemens’ solutions mentioned are part of the Siemens Xcelerator business platform of software, hardware and services.
Find better flow solutions, faster
Discover how engineers, from designers to analysts can:
- Model the complexity with multiphysics CFD and accurate CAD handling
- Go faster with automated end-to-end and application specific CFD workflows
- Make critical design decisions earlier with CAD-embedded CFD
- Explore the possibilities with fully integrated design exploration
- Leverage flexible and scalable hardware and licensing
- Design novel materials and predict properties with computational chemistry